How a 41-Year Old Mother Of Two Finally Fit Into Her Skinny Dress
“Coach Just Tell Me What To Eat!”
She had tears in her eyes.
Heather was 42.
A mother.
A wife.
And nearly 70 pounds overweight.
The years had not been kind.
She had been a party girl in her twenties.
And it carried over into adulthood.
She thought nothing of buying a case of beer Thursday night, and popping two dozen wobbly pops over a long weekend.
Knees?
Sore all the time.
Back?
Even worse.
She was on her feet a lot at her job at the bank.
Her breakfast was a large double-double with a bagel and cream cheese from the drive through on the way to work.
Lunch was a drive through burger and fries and soda.
And dinner was pizza or chinese ordered so the kids and hubby could eat.
Of her 21 meals a week, 15 were drive-through or ordered in.
Or skipped entirely.
Heather was desperate for a change.
I asked her what her goals were.
“I want to fit in my dresses again without looking like…like…like this!”
I nodded.
“I want to not be in pain all the time.
I want to be able to wake up and not have to chug 5 coffees a day.
My kids are running me ragged.
My husband is exhausted when he gets home from work.
I never have enough time for myself”.
She started to have a quiver in her voice, and her lip began to tremble.
I gave her a long, quiet minute to just breathe.
When she made eye contact again I smiled.
“Heather, if you eat the way I tell you to eat you will get better at every aspect of your life.”
Her eyes opened wide, and a half-smile appeared.
“That sounds amazing! You make it sound so easy.”
My eyes got hard, and I shook my head.
“This will be the hardest fucking thing you ever do in your life.
This will be the difference between having a stroke at 62 and wearing a diaper in a nursing home while your kids ignore you... or being a seventy year old hottie that drives a motorbike and goes to kickboxing class instead of pooping her pants”.
Heather gasped so hard it felt like she sucked half the air out of the room.
I just let that paragraph hang in the air for a moment.
Finally she realized how long the awkward pause was.
It was like she had been startled from a daydream.
“Ok.”
Then it hit her: She didn’t need another diet book or app.
She needed someone to call her out.
And that’s when her life began to change.
It was like a light bulb turned on!
She went on to drop 37 pounds in the next 4 months.
How did I help Heather?
I told her WHAT to eat, and what NOT to eat.
You get:
a precise plan of exactly what to eat (and NOT to eat) every day to hit your goals. (even if you eat out 3 times a day like Heather!)
a SECRET word-for-word AI template that generates your custom plan
a system for ordering delivery (even McDonalds or Pizza Hut)
an itemized grocery list of exactly what to buy each week
a BONUS guide to supplements, sleep and stress management
a full 7 days of follow-up coaching to keep you on track (PRICELESS!)
Is that you?
Are you saying ‘PICK ME ?'
Don’t sleep on this—say ‘ME’ and let’s rip those junk food chains off you.
You got this!

Comments
Post a Comment