I had to lie down for a nap after this one!

Yesterday they dropped workout 4 for my upcoming CrossFit competition.



Eager to try it this morning, I warmed up and grabbed my toys.

10:00 cap
30 power cleans at 95 lbs
50 double unders
15 pullups
20 front squats at 95 lbs
40 double unders
12 chest to bar pullups
10 thrusters at 95lbs
10 bar muscle-ups

When was the last time I did double-unders? I'm not sure I've touched a skipping rope in 2026.

A quick scan of the workout confirmed my suspicions....

If I don't get tired and go full speed, I got a shot at getting to the bar muscle-ups.

Dare to dream.

BLARG! It was 35C when I hit 3-2-1-go.

I went 11-10-9 on the cleans.

Dubs I whipped myself raw.

6-5-4 on the pullups

8-7-5 on the front squats

more dubs

singles on the chest to bars

2 thrusters....TIME

We got some work to do. I'll test it again next week.

This is why we train.

How you doing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Playbook: How I Made The Podium In My First Hyrox Race At Age 58

When Someone Pranks the Gym’s Toughest Athlete with One Direction

The Simple Nutrition Rule Every Exhausted Mom Needs: Why New Moms Shouldn't Do Rigid Meal Plans