I Have A Good Story

Once upon a time I’m sitting at my desk in my cubicle at work in Toronto and the phone rings.


A voice says “Hello Dave! This is Ken. You don’t know me, I’m sitting here with a friend of yours Lynn in Vancouver.”


I said “oh yes, sure what can I do for you?”


He said, “we’re helping a company expand into your city and we’re looking for a couple of people that might want to make some extra money. Do you know anyone?”


Toronto is a very expensive city to live in. I said, “well it depends what it is, but yes me! What is it?”


And he goes, “Imagine if you had enough money coming in every month from a part-time internet business so you could pay your bills, fire your boss and never show up to work again. Would it be ok if you never had to go to work again?”


And I said, “of course!”.


Then he said, “LISTEN...you know how most people try 3-4 different diets every year to lose a few pounds, have more energy and get in shape? There’s a health company that pays their affiliates to go online, fill out a simple form, and get nutritional products delivered right to their door. So Dave, what would you like to know first?”


I said “I’d like to learn how to make an extra 1000 a month. That would pay for a new car, and help out with rent.”


Ken goes, “Well to earn an extra 1000 per month is simple.


We’re in the nutrition business which means we have cool health products, like an energy booster that helps you feel strong all day and shed extra pounds. You get an entire internet store that takes all the orders and takes care of your customers for you.


We help people to get excited about getting healthy and losing a few pounds, and you get a royalty check deposited in your bank account on Friday as a thank you for referring customers to your online health business. You with me?”


And I nodded and said,”yes, I can do that”.


“Over time you tell a couple of people on Facebook and eventually you’ll find loyal customers that love the products and order them every month from the internet, and you get to enjoy that Friday bonus money every week, every month, year after year.


Residual income is kind of like owning an oil well, being a movie star or writing a successful book like that “Think And Grow Rich” guy.”


I said, “cool, I can do that.”


..and he said “and that’s it...So, what would you like to DO next?”


I said, “Sounds good, how do I get started?”


He said, “well the good news is it’s very simple. Right now it’s FREE to be an affiliate! You get an entire business, your website, and your online store. And all of your training is included in that.”


He asked me, “David, would you like to give it a try?”


I remember at the time an extra 1000 a month would seriously upgrade our lifestyle. I made a choice and got started and began following the training.


Six months later I got a new car, and replaced my old van. I call it a 2-tone van, it was blue and rust. I bought it at a government auction for 800 bucks.


The residual income has come in every single Friday for over 12 years! In fact 3 years ago it let us build a custom 5 bedroom home in Mexico.


Doing this business has completely changed our lives!


So that’s my story. And now I’m asking you the same question that Ken asked me...”What do you think?”


If you want to work together, simply click the link below and follow the steps on the next page. It takes about a minute to fill out the online form, and you’ll have your own internet business with our team.


Then you’ll get invited to our private support group. We post educational videos regularly and communicate on how to build your business around the world so you can be sleeping while your business is working for you!


Click Here if you live in Canada, USA or Mexico!


OR:


Click Here if you live in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Thailand, France, Belgium, Colombia, Indonesia, Germany, Spain, Romania, or Italy.


Welcome to the team! 


I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your goals!


David Ledoux


PS:  this is my cell #.  send me a text after you join and we can celebrate and I'll get you started.

1-234-542-3963




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Playbook: How I Made The Podium In My First Hyrox Race At Age 58

When Someone Pranks the Gym’s Toughest Athlete with One Direction

The Simple Nutrition Rule Every Exhausted Mom Needs: Why New Moms Shouldn't Do Rigid Meal Plans